Be the first to know about new releases - and even read them early!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pretty Little Liars: Awesome Publicity and marketing

G'day everyone,
I know it's been awhile since I actually wrote anything properly here that wasn't a link to someone else's awesome post, and I will write a proper post all of my very own here sometime soon, but erm, well today's not that day.

I wanted to send you all the The Story Siren's post about the promotional game she is involved in, for the new TV show Pretty Little Liars (based on best selling books as many of you know, I'm sure) . Check it out here, at the Story Siren.

How cool is that? I want to play! Just the IDEA of the game has gotten me excited about the TV show, and that's the whole point of creating the game, right?

Really creative marketing and publicity, in my opinion. I approve.

That's all for now. Lots going on, it's the last day of semester today, and I'm knackered. But that means that I have 7 whole weeks of focusing on writing and editing books ahead of me. This is my productive time, and I'm looking forward to it. Maybe after a nap. Or maybe now. I'm not sure.

Ciao for now,

Sairz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. I seriously do. Except when they're spam. I get a lot of spam here so, unfortunately, I had to add word verification to stamp that out. But I don't want to stamp out YOUR comment, so keep them coming, okay?