Be the first to know about new releases - and even read them early!

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Get your eBook Autographed!

Hi you guys!
Happy Labour Day, Aussies! Enjoy the long, hot weekend. I am outdoors all weekend at markets and this heat wave can sure sap your energy, can't it? 

I'm knackered. I came home and have been lying under the ceiling fan watching Lost in Austen, the British miniseries.


Have you seen that? If you like Jane Austen books/movies then you totally should. Jane marries Mr Collins! Mr Bingley turns into a depressed drunk and runs away with Lydia. What? WHAT?
It's lots of fun. Check it out.

But that's not what I'm here to talk about.

If you like my books and have them on your ereader of choice, you don't need a paperback to get a book signed. I can sign your EBOOK. YES I CAN.

Say hello to Authorgraph.

Just request and you shall receive!



That is all,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. I seriously do. Except when they're spam. I get a lot of spam here so, unfortunately, I had to add word verification to stamp that out. But I don't want to stamp out YOUR comment, so keep them coming, okay?