Be the first to know about new releases - and even read them early!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ba(n)d Romance - new book AVAILABLE NOW!

My newest fun and upbeat young adult novelette (30 pages) is available now for just 99c from Amazon and Smashwords!

Ba(n)d Romance

Jordan thought she and Paul were forever. Then she found out about Missy: Paul’s other forever. Now it’s the sophomore dance. Jordan’s on stage with her band, Paul’s text bombing her and Missy’s in the audience with murder on her mind. Unfortunately, it’s not Paul in Missy’s sights. Another short and sassy story from Sarah Billington! 

Brittany on Goodreads had this to say:


"Jordan and her friend Wyatt are about to perform in their band for the sophomore dance, but all the while, Jordan is getting texts and calls from Paul, her ex-boyfriend. Why is he her ex? Oh yeah, he's been seeing other girls. Missy, to be exact. Missy who's a no-nonsense, about-to-punch-Jordan-in-the-face kind of girl. Now Jordan has to face her nerves to perform and successfully avoid Paul and Missy to have a successful night! 

This was a really cute and quick short story! Thankfully I never had this type of experience in my day, but I'm sure we've all had something similar (like seeing your crush (not boyfriend) with another girl). 
I know it was a short story, but I almost wish there was just a liiiiittle bit more so we could get to know more about Jordan. She seemed like a really good protagonist and one I'd be happy to read about! I'd actually like to read a whole novel about her little high school drama!"


But that's not all! (Sorry, just really wanted to say that)

Ba(n)d Romance is also featuring in my first short story collection, Short & Sassy Young Adult Fiction Volume One, along with Life Was Easier When Boys Were Stupid and That One Night, which will make its way into eStores in September.

There is also a Short & Scary Collection in the works but I'll tell you more about that later.

Phew! That'll about do for now, yeah?

Take care, my lovelies!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. I seriously do. Except when they're spam. I get a lot of spam here so, unfortunately, I had to add word verification to stamp that out. But I don't want to stamp out YOUR comment, so keep them coming, okay?