Be the first to know about new releases - and even read them early!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Visual Inspiration

I was looking through stock photos today at iStock and I found a lot of story-laden stuff. I've never REALLY looked through stock photos cos I figured they'd be like model shots and I don't have any use for that.

But check out some of the stuff I found. Really atmospheric and with lots of personality. Reckon you could write something on one of these? I know I could. And have! Sorry they're so little. Didn't realise when I saved them.
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. I seriously do. Except when they're spam. I get a lot of spam here so, unfortunately, I had to add word verification to stamp that out. But I don't want to stamp out YOUR comment, so keep them coming, okay?