Be the first to know about new releases - and even read them early!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Sorry I didn't post the winner sooner. To put it lightly, I've been away from the computer. To put it bluntly: I was in the hospital. But I'm all right as rain again now so moving on to more important things.

The wiiiiiinnnnnnneeeeeerrrrrrr!!!! (The winner) of the 10 page critique is

Drum roll please....



Sari Webb!

I really want to read everyone's work but nope - it's just Sari! I'll be in touch!

Next post you shall all see some cover art progression! Come back and see how the I, Zombie cover art...

Started like this...


and came out like this!


Laters,

Sairz

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So excited! Thanks, Sarah. Very cool. I'll send my pages soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. I seriously do. Except when they're spam. I get a lot of spam here so, unfortunately, I had to add word verification to stamp that out. But I don't want to stamp out YOUR comment, so keep them coming, okay?