Be the first to know about new releases - and even read them early!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

New and Improved!

I have a brand-spankin' new, fully-functional website!

Go check out www.SarahBillington.weebly.com

You'll find lots of things over there, including a sneak peek at the first chapter of my upcoming YA contemporary novel The Kiss Off and the ability to preorder, you can purchase my other ebooks RIGHT ON THE WEBSITE as well. At present, only the pdf versions are available but it won't be long before Kindle and ePubs are as well.

You can also find the new release mailing list signup page and my petition to Amazon to aid International authors receive their WHOLE royalties. If I had not cancelled my most recent cheque, after all the fees, I would have received 18%. It's not the most lucrative endeavour at the BEST of times. :)

A website for the thriller-writing Edwina Ray is in the works as well!

BLOG MAKE OVER

What do you think of the new look? I love it. It feels fresh and more organised - let me know if something needs some tweaking!

RSS READER FAIL
It has come to my attention that my feedburner RSS feed wasn't working. It wasn't updating so all you wonderful subscribers have NOT been receiving notifications of new blog posts and all the STUFF that's been going on.

It has all been rectified so if you would like to subscribe to the goings on at Casa de Sarah then over on the left you can subscribe in whichever reader you like.

More later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. I seriously do. Except when they're spam. I get a lot of spam here so, unfortunately, I had to add word verification to stamp that out. But I don't want to stamp out YOUR comment, so keep them coming, okay?