Be the first to know about new releases - and even read them early!

Friday, March 16, 2012

St. Patrick's Day eBook Blow out sale!

Terribly exciting news for you all.


To celebrate leprechauns and guiness and wearing green across the globe, David Gaughran has orchestrated a huge ebook sale with something for all readers!

Running from March 15-18, these books are ONLY 99c. And there's seriously something for everyone.

Here's just a sample of the titles on sale:

  
 

Look - it's mine!

  

For book descriptions and purchase links, head over to David Gaughran's site before it's too late!
Go snap them up RIGHT NOW.

Happy reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. I seriously do. Except when they're spam. I get a lot of spam here so, unfortunately, I had to add word verification to stamp that out. But I don't want to stamp out YOUR comment, so keep them coming, okay?