Be the first to know about new releases - and even read them early!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Fears and Free Stuff

One of my short stories, The Death and Life of Rocky the Crab is FREE on Amazon TODAY. AND TOMORROW. AND THE DAY AFTER.


It's free until the end of May 3rd.

(It currently has a different cover, but will swap over to this one any time from now)

I really like this story, especially since it's based on a true story.
Though the fictional account is a comedy, if this were to happen to me, I would be screaming my guts up and possibly crying and huddled in the furthest corner.











I have a fear of crabs.
And crustaceans. And spiders and all creepy crawly kind of things with lots of scuttling legs.


AND CHECK OUT THOSE PINCERS. I have a fear of those, you betcha. I would NOT successfully sword fight a crab under a bed (read the short story).

So, as much as I like my story, it also makes me uncomfortable because it makes me think of things I'm scared of.

What are YOU scared of?



Another free thing that I'm totally not scared of is the YA Taste Test ebook sampler!


Go forth and grab your free copy in kindle, epub, pdf and more from Smashwords RIGHT NOW. It's  chock-full of excellence, I swear.

That's it from me, today. The Kiss Off Tour is going splendidly - go comment on the blogs and WIN THINGS.

KISS OFF Tour Schedule
Monday, April 23 - Review @ ChickLitGirl
Tuesday, April 24 - Interview & Review @ Readinista
Wednesday, April 25 - Review @ The Writer's Republic
Thursday, April 26 - Review @ Simplistik
Friday, April 27 - Guest Post & Review @ A Word's Worth
Sunday, April 29 - Guest Post @ Chocolate Coffee Books
Monday, April 30 - Review @ The Secret Life of An Avid Reader
Tuesday, May 1 - Interview & Review @ Dead Trees and Silver Screens
Wednesday, May 2 - Guest Post & Review @ I Love YA Fiction
Thursday, May 3 - Guest Post & Review @ The Reader's Antidote
Friday, May 4 - Review @ The Life of Fiction
Saturday, May 5 - Guest Post & Review @ Crazed Bookie
Sunday, May 6 - Interview @ Review @ Maji Bookshelf
Monday, May 7 - Guest Post @ The Magic Attic
Tuesday, May 8 - Feature @ The Australian Bookshelf
Wednesday, May 9 - Review @ Book Briefs
& Feature @ Candice W. Coghill's Blog
Thursday, May 10 - Interview @ 1001 First Lines
Saturday, May 12 - Guest Post @ The Bookshelf Muse
Monday, May 14 - Interview & Review @ Pages of Forbidden Love
Tuesday, May 15 - Guest Post & Review @ The (EPIC) Rat
& Review @ The Magic Attic
& Official Release of THE KISS OFF



Adios!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. I seriously do. Except when they're spam. I get a lot of spam here so, unfortunately, I had to add word verification to stamp that out. But I don't want to stamp out YOUR comment, so keep them coming, okay?