Be the first to know about new releases - and even read them early!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Injuries create greatness

Okay so um, "injuries create greatness" isn't exactly a rule or anything, but since I mentioned an interesting blog post earlier, I thought I should definitely tell you about a whole HEAP of really interesting blog posts that are going on over at Justine Larbalestier's blog (How to Ditch your Fairy, Liar).

She's been getting a whole bunch of writers, editors and agents to share their opinions and expertise, not only have there been a couple of "day in the life of" accounts by editors and agents in the children's publishing field, but the ever present Zombie vs Unicorn debate continues to rage between empassioned authors. Not that Justine's blog isn't usually interesting and valuable, but all of this EXTRA interesting stuff is because she is going sitting at a computer for 14 hours a day free, due to an injury sustained through mysteriously undisclosed ways. Hence in this case, an injury has created greatness. You get me?


Check it.


Sairz

2 comments:

  1. Is the link broken or is it just my special self?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link was indeed broken. Sorry about that. All fixed now. Taught me to check hyperlinks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. I seriously do. Except when they're spam. I get a lot of spam here so, unfortunately, I had to add word verification to stamp that out. But I don't want to stamp out YOUR comment, so keep them coming, okay?