Be the first to know about new releases - and even read them early!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter and enjoy your noms!

Happy Easter everybunny!

I hope the Easter Bunny finds you at your house and delivers lots of sugar-coma inducing noms.


The Easter Bunny looks tired so if you see him around perhaps offer him some coffee.

One year when I was a kid, the Easter Bunny hid all our eggs and bunnies (weird to be giving people replicas of yourself to EAT, right?) outside, so all my sister and I found were the tinfoil wrappers. Birds, possums and our dogs had a VERY good easter that year.

Hope you take some time off from whatever you're doing and enjoy your break. I'm planning on sleeping for three days! Maybe then I'll have caught up. Maybe.

Be safe on the roads!

Love

Sair

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. I seriously do. Except when they're spam. I get a lot of spam here so, unfortunately, I had to add word verification to stamp that out. But I don't want to stamp out YOUR comment, so keep them coming, okay?