Be the first to know about new releases - and even read them early!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year Goals

Happy New Year, beautiful ones!

How did you spend your New Years Eve? House Party? Beach Party? Camping? Clubbing? Wandering the streets of your nearest city in search of fireworks?

Or were you tucked up in bed or on the couch with a nice DVD?
Lots of people in my area DID spend the night on the couch, though not as many as your average Saturday night. How do I know this? Because I spent New Years Eve at Blockbuster!

I was going to a house party after work but then it was moved another hour away from me so I went home instead. And did a load of laundry and went to bed watching illegal fireworks outside my window. I challenge you ALL to beat the hard-core of my New Years Eve.

I do have some goals for the new year though. You wanna hear them? Okay I'll tell you.

1) Write and publish 30 short fiction ebooks including this:

Cover art not final

and this

Cover art not final

2) Write the road trip book.

3) Edit The Kiss Off and the zombie book

4) Advertise my editorial service more

but most importantly, my New Year goal is to HAVE MORE FUN.

How about you?

For those of you like me in the southern hemisphere - try and stay cool, for those of you up top - don't freeze, okay?

Love,

Sairz

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    You made me laugh with your hard-core story of New Years Eve.
    I went to a NBL basketball game, watched the fireworks in our town centre (legal ones) and then took the kids home where there was a real hard-core karaoke party happening directly across the street. There was no way to drown out the awfulness coming from the party so we bunkered down and watched Back to Future & other 80's movies very loudly. The karaoke finally wound up at 7am, yes 7am! Needless to say I needed a nanna nap on the first day of the year.
    PS: I love your goals but 30 is a LOT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. I seriously do. Except when they're spam. I get a lot of spam here so, unfortunately, I had to add word verification to stamp that out. But I don't want to stamp out YOUR comment, so keep them coming, okay?