Be the first to know about new releases - and even read them early!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Writing Retreat Swooniness & The Kiss Off 2

Hello most excellent ones!


I just spent the week in a house by the beach all by my lonesome with NO TV, NO INTERNET (except on my phone), just me and my computer and plotting devices (highlights, note cards, pens, thesaurus, Blake Snyder's book Save the Cat) and books I've been dying to read (I read Dead is the New Black, Au Revoir Crazy European Chick and am halfway through Preloved!).


It was so very productive and brilliant and awesome.


It rained a lot, but that just helped me get shit DONE and it propelled me into The Kiss Off 2!


Do you know what it's about yet? Have I told you that?


THE KISS OFF 2 DESCRIPTION
The money's in! Poppy's royalties for penning the accidental hit song The Kiss Off that shot her boyfriend's band to super-stardom are in and she knows EXACTLY what she's doing with it.
THE KISS OFF 2 (COMING 2013) will include:
  • A road trip to a summer music festival with an unexpected passenger.
  • Camping.
  • The realization too late that they don't actually like camping.
  • Sunburns.
  • Accidental topless swimming.
  • Paparazzi punch ups.
  • A news-worthy (yet totally false) love triangle.
  • Obsessed fan girls.
  • A stalker.
  • And an overwhelming request from someone super-famous.


Not only is it about all that, but Poppy meets her singer/songwriter idol and this is essentially what happens:






It's not going to be pretty.


Are you on Goodreads? Add The Kiss Off 2 to your To-Read list! If you actually WANT TO, that is.


Click me!

Hope you all had a great weekend,

Love you lots!


2 comments:

  1. when can we expect the kiss off two to be out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry I didn't see this! Well I WAS going to announce it recently as being July. But that may not be the case anymore but for good and exciting reasons which I WANT TO TALK ABOUT and will. Soon. Soonish.
      Thanks for the questions. Wish I knew as well!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. I seriously do. Except when they're spam. I get a lot of spam here so, unfortunately, I had to add word verification to stamp that out. But I don't want to stamp out YOUR comment, so keep them coming, okay?