Be the first to know about new releases - and even read them early!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cover Love #7 Featuring Some Fab Fontage

It's cover love time!

I am such a font freak these days. I was at an AFL Grand Final party this weekend and since everyone was talking, the die-hard fans had the subtitles on.
Does Sarah even notice what they're saying? Of course not. She's wondering what font the subtitles are written in.

I have been clicking on and saving so many great books covers lately, you don't even know. There's a lot of awesome out there.

Behold!
The title font and colouring is so
eye catching and cool!
So much atmosphere.
And the texturing really adds to that.
The setting, the costuming, the lighting,
and check out that font for The Agency!
Love the simplicity, the bright pink sash
and title font. Lovely.

Am I right? You don't have to tell me. I know I am. They're all most excellent in their own ways.

Finished my last two assignments for my ENTIRE Bachelor's degree this weekend. HELL YES I DID. As someone who did two years of an Education degree before deciding she didn't really want to be a teacher followed by a year of a Bachelor of Writing & Publishing full-time before having to cut back to part-time for the next two years...I am so ready to not be a university student anymore, you don't even know.

What did you do this weekend? What do you think of the pretty that is the book covers above? Look like great books, am I right?

Love you all,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. I seriously do. Except when they're spam. I get a lot of spam here so, unfortunately, I had to add word verification to stamp that out. But I don't want to stamp out YOUR comment, so keep them coming, okay?