Be the first to know about new releases - and even read them early!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cover Love #3: Indie Edition!

I have discovered some FABULOUS covers on indie author books lately.

I think these three are really evocative.


The deep shadows, fonts, the coloured smoke in the background...
oh Tawny you've won me over.

I love the soft lighting
And how creepy does this one look?

These indie authors have certainly found some epic cover designers, don't you think? Sold!

Have you come across any primo covers lately? (yeah, I said primo. I'm owning it.)

Laters!

Sairz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. I seriously do. Except when they're spam. I get a lot of spam here so, unfortunately, I had to add word verification to stamp that out. But I don't want to stamp out YOUR comment, so keep them coming, okay?