Be the first to know about new releases - and even read them early!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sarah's Store of Awesome!

Oh my God you guys...

I'm so psyched I can do this. Amazon Associates has this thing where you can make your own shop so as a way to help you get to know me, I have made a shop of my favourite things (that are available on Amazon).
It includes books on writing and the publishing industry I have found really helpful, obscure but amazing and completely underrated books as well as TV series that everyone loves - including me - and TV series that were brilliant but cancelled early. Oh - and my ebooks, of course!

So if you're looking for something new to enjoy, by all means, click here!

Amazon gave me a username of Sarah Billieboop. I kinda like it. :D

More later,

Love Sairz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. I seriously do. Except when they're spam. I get a lot of spam here so, unfortunately, I had to add word verification to stamp that out. But I don't want to stamp out YOUR comment, so keep them coming, okay?