Be the first to know about new releases - and even read them early!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

More Gore or Less Gore? Cover Wars

So Edwina Ray's next ebook is coming SOON. I'm quite excited by this one as it has shocked readers who know me and my personality, and what I usually write. This is why I created Edwina Ray. Some Sarah Billington fans may not want to experience the internal monologue of a zombie with a craving for crunchy bones and fresh, steaming, drippy hearts.

It is quite different.

I have been lucky enough to be working with illustrator Emma-Lee of MadCowArt.com on the front cover and I'm really happy with what she has produced.

LESS GORE OPTION



But I wondered whether it needed more gore. So she added some which came out like this:

MORE GORE OPTION
The front zombie's gore level has not changed because he takes care of himself. But check out the other zoms.

What do you think? Which cover do you like better? MORE GORE or LESS GORE?



 





Decisions decisions.

Sairz/Edwina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. I seriously do. Except when they're spam. I get a lot of spam here so, unfortunately, I had to add word verification to stamp that out. But I don't want to stamp out YOUR comment, so keep them coming, okay?