Be the first to know about new releases - and even read them early!

Monday, May 30, 2011

I, Zombie Release Announcement and Excellent Reviews!

I'm tres excited. Why, you ask? Because I, Zombie has been released!

It's all official and up and ready for reading! 

I, Zombie, the newest eBook by my alter ego, Edwina Ray is available from Amazon and Smashwords now!


Like Zombies? Ever wonder what's ACTUALLY going on in their heads? You thought there was NOTHING, didn't you. 
Well you would be wrong.
I, Zombie is a dark comedy and a quickie read with a surprise ending. At 99 cents, like my other shorts, this is quite the bargain.

Check out these fantabulous reviews!

"Well done you. I write feature movies (horror, rom-com, sci-fi etc), have won 3 film awards, and thought every angle in the zombie genre had been explored. I was wrong, you have proven in such an original and hilarious way. To have the story run from the point of view of the zombie makes this a pleasure to read, and gives hope to the future of the horror genre. Keep doing what you do." - Vinnie Cleghorne

"This is dark and wonderfully creepy! I love your writing style, very clean, compelling and top notch" - Heather McCorkle
"Wow. For some reason, I found this strangely hilarious. Great job! It's always admirable-and quite refreshing-when someone isn't afraid to give gory details." - ClearasMud94

"I can't claim to have ever read a funny zombie story narrated by a zombie, or simply a funny zombie story as a matter of fact! But this is sinfully hilarious. And original. Having read your other work, I'm spun out that it's so different. I'm impressed." - Shirley Marr

"I always enjoy a fresh take on the zombie subgenre. Thank you." - JasonDavis

"LOL. We needed a book inside a zombie's mind. :)" - Dewdette

Next post, I'm going to show you inside the cover design process, and the original sketches that the artist, Emma-Lee Nosworthy of MadCowArt.com came up with. It was really fun working with her!

G'night, my loves,

Sairz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. I seriously do. Except when they're spam. I get a lot of spam here so, unfortunately, I had to add word verification to stamp that out. But I don't want to stamp out YOUR comment, so keep them coming, okay?