Be the first to know about new releases - and even read them early!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Robin Mellom's DITCHED is becoming REAL!

Hello dear ones!

You may remember way back in January I did a blog interview (which you can find here) with the lovely Robin Mellom about her experiences in the publishing industry, and selling her first book DITCHED to Disney-Hyperion, in a 2-book deal. Which has since become a SIX-book deal.

I just wanted to help her celebrate as Ditched is nearly a real in bookshops book!



So far there are ARCs (Advanced Readers Copies), or Proofs as they're called in Australia out in the world. There are sure to be reviewers out there readng it as I write this. Oh how I wish I was one of them.

So what do you think of the cover? I love the fonts and how colourful it is. Looks like that dress has been through a hell of a night, huh?

Asta la vista,

Sairz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. I seriously do. Except when they're spam. I get a lot of spam here so, unfortunately, I had to add word verification to stamp that out. But I don't want to stamp out YOUR comment, so keep them coming, okay?