Be the first to know about new releases - and even read them early!

Friday, April 6, 2012

E is for Edwina Ray!

E should really be for Easter, but I'm not a big Easter celebrator so I'm going to pick something ELSE E should be for. So E is for...Edwina Ray!

It's fairly safe to bet that most people visiting here know that as well as writing contemporary chick lit for middle grade, YA and a little for adults, I also write the gruesome stuff, the thrillers, horrors, supernatural, crime and mysteries under the name Edwina Ray.

Edwina Ray just had a kick-ass weekend giveaway, in which 6,900+ people picked up a free copy of my YA supernatural The Witch's Curse.



I hope you all enjoy it, folks.

The Witch's Curse comes off Kindle Select tomorrow, and what it means for YOU is that it will be available shortly not ONLY on Kindle, but on Smashwords, B&N, ITunes, Sony, Kobo, Diesel et al.

So everyone ELSE can read it too!

Edwina Ray news!

She now has a website
A Facebook Fan Page

and I, Zombie (the first-person zombie short story) has a spanking new cover!




I'm uploading it now. I like it. Kinda eerie, yes?

What do you think?

Have a fabulous long weekend everyone!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. I seriously do. Except when they're spam. I get a lot of spam here so, unfortunately, I had to add word verification to stamp that out. But I don't want to stamp out YOUR comment, so keep them coming, okay?