Be the first to know about new releases - and even read them early!

Monday, April 9, 2012

H is for Having Star Power

One of my favourite movie for kids is Zathura.

It has the awesome of Jumanji but IN SPACE. Yes? Yes.

It is not possible for you to tell me that is in fact NOT awesome,
and for me to believe you.

I already knew this was an awesome flick, but I did NOT realise that it had some serious star power going on.

It's Bella and itty-bitty Peeta! (Okay, not completely itty-bitty, but itty-bitty enough!)
Two of the hottest commodities in YA books-turned-movie franchises on the planet right now.
(You know I'm talking Twilight and The Hunger Games, right?)

Hard to believe through this photo that nowadays they're playing characters that are the same age, right? Ah, movie magic.
Later gators,

2 comments:

  1. I see your point...makes us feel old, doesn't it?

    hey...great H post! So glad to meet you through the AZ Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love that movie. I cannot believe that's Peeta! That never occurred to me. Great post and happy A-Z blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. I seriously do. Except when they're spam. I get a lot of spam here so, unfortunately, I had to add word verification to stamp that out. But I don't want to stamp out YOUR comment, so keep them coming, okay?